KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Accountancy Trainer / AAT Coach
up to £42,000 + fantastic benefits!
Full Time, Permanent
- Hold a minimum of an AAT level 4 or above as a minimum to apply.
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, TAQA or CAVA) and/or Teaching Qualification (PTLLS/AET or equivalent).
- Experience of delivering training internally or externally to colleagues or learners
- Comfortable with online delivery to learners.
- Must hold solid, hands on occupational competency within Accounting.
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English or Functional Skills equivalents.
- Coach and mentor learners who are working towards their AAT / Accountancy Apprenticeship qualifications up to Level 7.
- Offer IAG and provide encouraging support and guidance to your learners throughout their learning journey.
- Carry out timely progression reviews, set SMART targets and ensure timely achievement of the Apprenticeship qualification.
- Deliver workshops and planned activities and ensure learners demonstrate competence, learning and progression throughout the duration of their programme.
- Prepare and support learners through to End Point Assessment.
- Support with the delivery of Maths and English Functional Skills as part of the Apprenticeships
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.